CIBSE Certification Lodgement Portal


Low Carbon Energy Assessors can purchase credits, lodge energy certificates and complete audits all in one place.

End of year closure

The CIBSE Certification office will be closed from 17:00 on Friday 24 December and will re-open at 09:00 on Monday 4 January 2022.

During this period we will be periodically monitoring emails only, so if you have any technical or lodgement queries, or need to provide new insurance details, please email Please bear in mind that response times may be longer than usual.

Lodgement credits can be purchased online at all times, but are allocated to the individual account only. Bulk purchases (for company accounts) for lodgements that you may want to make during the closure period will need to be made before 12:00 on 24 December 2021

Updates to EPC, DEC and AC Inspections Certificates

A number of changes have been implemented from Landmark that effect the PDF files produce by the register when a report is lodged.

This includes the option for assessors to download EPCs in Welsh language.

For further details please follow the link below to the CIBSE Energy Centre.

Lodge your Certificate

Please be aware that we are in a transition phase with EPC software with different versions in use for existing building EPCs and for EPCs on construction, subject to approval and start dates. There is also variation in different administrative areas, i.e. England, Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland. Please check to ensure that the version that you are using is valid for the purpose of the lodgement before lodging. Information on this can be found at

Fully qualified Low Carbon Energy Assessors can lodge energy certificates via the lodgement portal


The Scheme requirements are that Professional Indemnity (PII) and Public Liability (PLI) insurance must be kept up to date and copy certificates sent to your scheme provider or you will be suspended from the Scheme. You can check the insurance requirements in the SORs by clicking on this link All PII and PLI certificates must be emailed to

Purchasing Lodgement Credits

To lodge a certificate you will first need to purchase lodgement credits which can be bought by you as an individual or as an organisation from the main CIBSE here for full details.

Landmark Disclaimer

Energy Assessors are informed that all third party data which the Register provides as part of the Services (including, but not limited to, Post Office Address File (PAF); Met Office Degree Days Data and CIBSE Benchmark Data) is supplied "as is" without any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. Address related queries can only be resolved if they are raised with Landmark prior to their lodgement into the Register.

CIBSE Certification